Tuesday 14 July 2009

Other stuff that I do...




Hi everyone,
Hope your all well..I just thought that I would post some of my other passion in life that I like to do. I was introduced to editing by my wonderful boyfriend James. I started off at first with Scrapbook Factory, and made my way up the ranks from paintshop ProX2 photo, to now using Photoshop CS4 Extended. As some of you will know I am a student and my local college was offering a small course for the basics of PSCS3, so me and my friend enrolled and I got to gradually know the basics. My bf James is a whizz on it, but as you women will know men teaching women isnt a good idea,lol, No patience what so ever....
I just thought I would put some of my edits on here for you to see, I'm no expert by fair, I would love to be, but I am now trying to master the graphics tablet too, as art is another one of my loves too...Thank you for looking....x
PS, They are all of Britney, cuz I love her shes cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment