Tuesday 31 August 2010

Just pottering about.

Hello again my lovely Blogger peeps. It's a lovely day in Stoke for a change so I thought that I would use my better half's lovely camera as the poor thing is suffering from neglect under the bed lol. I think that I could really get into photography as a hobby. It started when I wanted to take a photo of my recent EBay bargain to show all you crafters out there, and after that I got to clicking around the garden for things to use as Digital Element's in future kits that I have in mind. I am posting a photo of my bargain, havent a clue what to do with them yet, but I'm sure I will think of something. It was an old metal cigarette box full of forgein stamps and an old envelope dated 1948, I had to have them when I saw them and they were only three pounds, BARGAIN...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment