Saturday 11 September 2010

Freebies for you

Hello there, I have four lovely offerings for you today. There are two Vintage Photo Postcards I recently purchased from Ebay, and two lovely postcards that I have had for a while now, I also scanned the back of the Birthday postcard because it looked so nice. Hope your having a lovely day whether crafting or relaxing, Bye for now....
Click on the images for a bigger size.
I love this photograph, Not sure if she's a Bridesmaid, or it's a Confirmation Photograph.
You've just gotta love Mabel Lucie Attwell, she's my favourite Illustrator.

And Finally a cute Fairie card for you, Enjoy..

4 comments:

  1. When you have clicked on them to get the larger image, click again and the size will enlarge once more. I made them nice and big so you can do more with thm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! All these images are so sooo cute.
    Wishing you a lovely new week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog & THANKS for sharing these cute vintage pc's!!!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely images. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete