Friday 10 July 2009

New to Blogger

Hello all..
I have opened a Blogger because I am attempting to make my own Scrapbooking kits, well we all have to start somewhere,lol...A lovely lady and friend on Scrapbook Flair has given me the encouragement to have a go, Thank you LynneBoo..
I maybe slow at it but I am deffo having a go. This Blogger on the other hand is so hard to get to grips with, I'm usually all set up by now with my page, but for the life of me I cannot get to change the nasty green at the sides, or put my own patterns on HELLLPPP...:-)

2 comments:

  1. well you have got rid of the nsty green...l am trying to do that so maybe you can teach me eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your first kit, Im so jealous, I wish I knew how to do all that, I want to learn but its a lot to grasp, I get kinda how to create things, but I dont know the whole concept of putting it all together on a page to download and all that, so congrats again, glenda

    ReplyDelete