Sunday 12 July 2009

Possibly my second freebie kit..!!!


Hi all again, only me..
I have been playing around in Photoshop since Lynne got me addicted to kit making,lol..
And I have come up with a theme, and a title, ISH,LOL..
And I have made a page with some of the stuff that I may put into it, I have just crammed then onto the page so it's not a posh scrapping page more like an advert just to see what you guys think of it..As per usual my model is my stunning niece Boo, (Brooke)
So heres my page and hope you like the kit, Not sure when it will be available yet..x

1 comment:

  1. fantastic, now when they are saved in 4shared you should put them in the market place at SBF...members will download and use...
    Then the next step is your own shop selling kits.....
    you are on a roll nessa....and it is all my fault...hahaha

    ReplyDelete